WALK ON'S are welcome to join in with our rental players.
Click 'Like' and join our face book site hullpaintball.co.uk for updates
Walk on sessions then join our hull paintball walkons facebook page for updates
Walk on players are - players with own equipment
Rental game - general public - players without own equipment who rent site equipment
1. You must possess all your own equipment
2. All your equipment must be designed for paintball
3. Your gun must be chronographed to 280 fps. 260 fps i.e 20 below site guns ( only applies if you are joining in on a rental game session )
4. Your gun must shoot semi automatic only - ( pump action guns are ok )
5. All multi shot, ramping, full automatic capabilities to be turned off unless by agreement with other walkon members
6 Barrel plug or socks must be used
7. All air/co2 tanks must be in test -no test no use no refill
8. Your own paintballs must be oil free if BYO ! Bring Your Own (call us to confirm)
9. BYO paintballs can only be used on Walk on sessions
10. Only .50 cal & .68 cal recreational and tournament paintballs can be used
11. Reusable or paintballs with fins (First strike paintballs) are prohibited ( first strike maybe permitted subject to agreement by the majority of other players)
10. Only mechanical paintball guns are permitted on rental games
Membership is £10 per year ( This also acts as a rolling deposit )Exclusive access to our club room and discounts on paintballs and equipment are also exclusively available to members.
HALSHAM HURRICANES - Woolaball paintball teams A team & B team
Why not join our paintball team, rental, walkon players, other team members welcome.
HALSHAM HURRICANES is not a high commitment team and is for those players who would like to engage in competitive paintball without the commitment of attending regular training sessions or been pressed to compete.
We have three teams A & B and a youth team who occasionally compete against each other, so we do maintain some element of rivalry.
Team training sessions are organised on a monthly, quarterly basis, or as and when required.
Training sessions are comprised of playing paintball which is the best hands on training. We also practice target shooting, snap shooting and our Tin Pan Alley timed circuit target shoot (great for fitness).
To join a £10 annual membership fee is required, the only other costs are your game fees and cost of paintballs. contact Neil 07974630094
' Just remember to bring your sense of humor and competitive head'