WALK ON'S are welcome to join in with our recballers.
Click 'Like' and join our face book site hullpaintball.co.uk for updates
Walk on sessions the join our hull paintball walkons facebook page for updates
Walk on players are - players with own equipment
Recball - general public - players without own equipment who rent site equipment
1. You must possess all your own equipment
2. All your equipment must be designed for paintball
3. Your gun must be chronographed to 260 fps i.e 20 below site guns ( only applies if you are joining in on a recball session )
4. Your gun must shoot semi automatic only - ( pump action guns are ok )
5. All multi shot, ramping, full automatic capabilities to be turned off
6 Barrel plug or socks must be used
7. All air/co2 tanks must be in test -no test no use no refill
8. Your own paintballs must be oil free if BYO ! Bring Your Own (call us to confirm)
9. BYO paintballs can only be used on Walk on sessions
Woolaball paintball teams WOOLABALLERS A team & B team
Why not join our paintball team, rental,walkon players, other team members welcome.
Woolaballers is not a high commitment team and is for those players who would like to enage in competitive paintball without the committment of attending regular training sessions or been pressed to compete.
We have two teams A & B would occasionally compete against each other, so we do maintain some eliment of rivalry.
Team training sessions are organised on a monthly, quarterly basis, or as and when required.
Training sessions are comprised of playing paintball which is the best hands on training. We also practice target shooting, snap shooting and our Tin Pan Alley timed circuit target shoot (great for fitness).
To join no membership fee is required, the only costs are your attendance fee and cost of paintballs. contact Neil 07974630094
' Just remember to bring your sense of humour and competitive head'